THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE FOR INTERNET VIEWER CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION PURPOSES. MANN BIOINVEST LIMITED IS NOT SUBJECT TO APPROVAL OR REGULATION BY ANY REGULATORY BODY IN ANY JURISDICTION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ISLE OF MAN, THE UNITED KINGDOM AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. THE ISLE OF MAN FINANCIAL SUPERVISION COMMISSION DOES NOT VOUCH FOR THE FINANCIAL SOUNDNESS OF MANN BIOINVEST LIMITED OR FOR THE CORRECTNESS OF STATEMENTS MADE OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED WITH REGARD TO IT. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT IF MAKING AN INVESTMENT IN THE BIOPHARMA SECTOR. IF INTENDING TO INVEST IN THE BIOPHARMA SECTOR YOU SHOULD RELY ON YOUR OWN LEGAL, BUSINESS AND TAX ADVISORS TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATENESS AND CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH INVESTMENTS. PERSONS RELYING ON THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT AS A BASIS FOR MAKING INVESTMENTS IN THE BIOPHARMA SECTOR WILL NOT BE PROTECTED BY ANY STATUTORY COMPENSATION ARRANGEMENT EITHER IN THE ISLE OF MAN OR ELSEWHERE.
Terms & Conditions
1. You acknowledge that the entire contents of this web site, including materials supplied in conjunction with it, are subject to copyright (all rights reserved).
2. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation copyright, patents, database rights, trademarks, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and other proprietary rights) which subsist in this web site and/or the information contained in it or supplied in conjunction with it are, and will remain, our property (or the property of our licensors) and your right to use it is limited to use for your own internal business purposes. You may not copy, sub-licence, disclose, transmit, distribute to third parties or otherwise use the information in, or the contents of this web site, without our prior written consent.
3. You acknowledge and agree that while all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the information on this web site was accurate at the time of its publication, the information is provided for indicative purposes only on an "as is" basis. No express or implied guarantee, representation, endorsement or warranty of any type is given with respect to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information appearing on, or provided in conjunction with, this web site. In particular users should note that the information and opinions expressed on it are liable to alteration without notice and it should not be assumed that the information contained will be accurate, complete or up-to-date at any point in time. This information may also be subject to interference from third parties. Therefore, users should independently verify all statements contained in this web site and obtain specific professional advice from legal, tax, accounting or other appropriate professional advisers before embarking on any course of action.
4. Access to and use of this web site is at the users sole risk. Data, including any personal data passed through the internet may not be protected or secured and we are not able to guarantee the security of data or information accessed by way of this web site. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that the use of this web site or the downloading of material from it will not cause damage, including but not limited to computer virus infection or loss of data to users and no liability of any kind, will be accepted for any such damages whatsoever.
5. This web site may, from time to time, contain hypertext links to other web sites. We take no responsibility for the privacy policies or content of such web sites. The decision to access such sites is yours alone and is done entirely at your own risk. You should satisfy yourself as to the identity of the operators of those web sites and review the Terms & Conditions of such web sites when you visit them.
6. We reserve the right on an ongoing basis to terminate this web site or your access to it for any reason, at any time, without giving you any notice thereof. You agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation for any such termination including, without limitation for loss of profits, loss of goodwill or otherwise. We may also update this web site and/or the information contained in or supplied in conjunction with it at any time at our sole discretion.
7. You acknowledge and agree that the materials on this web site are provided for information purposes only and as such do not constitute investment, legal accounting, fiscal or other advice.
8. The creation of hypertext links to this web site or any part thereof is expressly forbidden, except with our prior written consent.
9. Access to and use of information contained in this web site may be prohibited in certain jurisdictions and this web site should not be accessed, or the information contained in it used, in any jurisdiction where such prohibitions apply. You must satisfy yourself that no such prohibitions apply in your case before using or, as appropriate, continuing to use this web site.
10. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable in any way to you or to any third party for any loss, damage, claim, expense, action or otherwise which arises out of or in connection with, in any way, your use of this web site and/or the information contained on it or referred to in it, whether for breach of contract, in tort, for negligence, under an indemnity, for breach of warranty or otherwise.
11. In addition to the foregoing, you agree that under no circumstances will we be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential, exemplary, indirect or special damages including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue, capital expenditure or otherwise resulting from any claim (including, and without limitation, a claim for breach of contract, in tort, for negligence under an indemnity, for breach of warranty or otherwise) related to your use of this web site and/or any of the information contained on it or supplied in conjunction with it;
12. You agree that all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations express or implied, statutory or otherwise, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. You agree that as this service is being supplied to you for no charge, the exclusions and limitations of liabilities set out in these Terms & Conditions are fair and reasonable.
14. You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against all claims, liabilities, proceedings, costs, damages, actions, losses or expenses incurred by us, where caused by, or arising in connection in any way with, your access to this web site and/or your use of the information contained or supplied in conjunction with it.
15. All of these Terms & Conditions are distinct and severable and if anyone or part of them are held to be unenforceable, illegal or void in whole or in part by any court, regulatory authority or other competent authority, it will to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms & Conditions and the enforceability, legality and validity of the remainder of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected.
16. These Terms & Conditions may be amended or varied at any time and from time to time by us and you should access them prior to using the rest of this web site each time you visit it. If you do not agree with any such amended Terms & Conditions please cease using the web site immediately at that point.
17. These Terms & Conditions supersede all prior representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between you and us relating to your access to this web site and use of the information contained in or supplied in conjunction with it. These Terms & Conditions set forth the entire, complete and exclusive agreement and understanding between you and us relating to such access and use. You acknowledge and confirm that you have not relied on any representation, arrangement, understanding or agreement (whether written or oral) not expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
18. You may not assign, sub-licence, encumber or otherwise deal in your right to access this web site and use of the information contained or referred to in it, without our prior written consent.
19. These Terms & Conditions and all relationships created by them will in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the Isle of Man are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of, or in relation to, these Terms & Conditions or any dispute arising out of, or in relation to any use of this web site or the information and materials supplied on or in connection with it.
20. You confirm that you have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and, where you believe necessary, have received independent legal or other professional advice in respect of them.